PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:-
1. All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
2. To secure a reservation, a deposit of £10 per person is required within 14 days of making a provisional booking.
3. Full payment is required 2 weeks prior to the event for Mid-Year Party Nights and 4 weeks prior to the event if attending a Christmas Party Night.
4. In the event of cancellation by the client, any deposits and payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
5. In the event of a cancellation by the DW Stadium, the client will be entitled to a full refund of monies paid.
6. All guests must be 18 years or over.
7. No alcohol is to be brought onto the premises, including gifts. Anyone found to be breaking this condition may be asked to leave.
8. Dress code is smart/casual. Fancy dress is allowed – No trainers or sports shirts
9. The menu on the evening is a set menu with vegetarian option. Only special dietary requirements will be catered for and must be pre-ordered 14 days prior to the event.
10. The DW Stadium reserves the right to change or cancel any advertised entertainment due to circumstances beyond our control or venue commitments.
11. The DW Stadium reserves the right to amalgamate events to guarantee minimum numbers and move events into more suitably sized suites.
12. No credit facilities will be offered without prior agreement of the DW Stadium.
13. A minimum party size of seven guests is required for an exclusive table. Parties of less than seven will be invited to join other small parties of a similar size.
14. A maximum of 12 guests per table, if your booking is larger than 12, you will be allocated additional tables next to each other.
15. As the organiser, you are responsible for making sure all your guests are aware of the terms and conditions and also arrival and departure times.
16. Payment of a deposit will acknowledge your acceptance of our terms and conditions.